FIRST TIME USER:
Creating a GO Football Customer Profile
- You only ever do this once. i.e. Your GO Football Customer Profile stays with you for every GO Football Location.
- Steps to create your GO Football Customer Profile
- Click any of the Orange buttons: you will be prompted to Login.
- Click on the grey button “> I am a new customer and wish to create a profile”
- Fill out those basic details and click “Save”
- After clicking “Save” just follow the prompts.
If you are UNDER 16 years of age
- Anyone under the age of 16 cannot have their own profile; they must be a Child on the profile of their parent or guardian.
- Therefore the parent/guardian must have a GO Football Customer Profile (they may never play, but they can still have a Profile).
- The Parent then adds you as a Child to their profile via the “Update my profile” button.
- Once you are added (as a child) to a profile, you can then be registered into any GO Football event that is suitable to your age group.
- A parent/guardian can add any number of children to their Profile; but they MUST be the Parent or the Guardian (not chidden of friends etc).
16 year old obtaining their own GO Football Customer Profile
- Please send us an email via the form at http://www.gofootball.com.au/contact
- Make sure you give us your new email (not your parents) and ideally your own Mobile.
- We will email you back within 24hrs with your login details for your own GO Football Customer Profile
- Your age is determined by the Age you turn in the Calendar Year. e.g. Date of Birth 07/12/2003 is 16 in 2019
Register as an Individual
- This button is used for 2 registration scenarios
- You want to play in a Comp (eg GO Sevens) but do NOT have a team; so we will find you team.
- All registrations into all non-team Programs (eg GO Camps).
Register your Team
- This button is used by the team Captain who creates the team and registers into that team.
- The Captain will then receive an auto email (“Captains email”) that can be forwarded to all other team members who follow the basic instructions to Join that team.
Join your Team
- Your team Captain will have already registered (created) your team and received the “Captains email”.
- Follow those instructions that start by clicking this button.
Team Captain Login
- Captains can check everything about their team including info such as who has Joined the team.
Fixtures & Results
- All Competition fixtures and results are accessed via this button.
Join the Fill-In List
- If you want to play for any team as a “fill-in” (not a regular team member) then register via this button.
- You are now effectively on a list of players who can be registered for a game rather than the entire comp.
- Players on the Fill-In List can use this button to see what teams need a fill-in on any given day.
- You can then select a team/game and register to play for that team in that game.
- The GO Football Admin Staff might also contact you via email, sms, or mobile call, to ask if you are available for a game/team.
Update your Profile
- You can change your profile email, mobile, or post code via this button.
- You can also add a Child to your profile via this button.
- Important: Anyone under the age of 16 cannot have their own profile; they must be a Child on the profile of their parent or guardian.