Fun + Football = GO Camps
GO Camps are school holiday football camps, that cater for children of all ages and all abilities.
We know it can be tough to keep the kids entertained across the school holidays. GO Camps give kids a big day of football fun at venues across Victoria.
GO Camps range from fun and social, to performance-based camps with a focus on taking players to the next level.
Check out our upcoming camps to find one that suits your goals.
Key features of GO Camps include:
- Options for girls and boys, from 5 to 15 years of age.
- Camps available for all ability levels
- A great way to keep the kids entertained and active!
- Activities are programmed by Football Victoria Technical Director Boris Seroshtan, incorporating a range of drills, games, and fun activities.
- All coaches have Working With Children clearance and are trained by Football Victoria
What do children need to take to GO Camps?
- Depending on the venue, runners, football boots or moulded boots may be acceptable
- All players must wear shin pads to take to the field
- Appropriate clothing for the weather, including a hat and sunscreen
- Water bottle, snacks and lunch (if a full day camp)
Your GO Football venue will provide all:
- Coaching equipment, goals and field markers
- Player bibs
- Balls (children should not bring a ball)
- Qualified coaches
It's easy to register!