Become a GO Football Provider!
Go Football is a dynamic and innovative platform to improve delivery of the social football pathway across Victoria.
Developed by Football Victoria, the platform provides clubs, venues and associations with a single tool to deliver social football programs to increase the variety, capacity and capability of football programs on offer, boost engagement - and ultimately drive revenue.
The GO Football website delivers:
- Social football programs under a single brand
- Competition management
- Collection of participation data
- A single payment gateway
What are the key benefits?
- Improved promotion of pathways and links between social and competitive football
- Tools to assist venues with marketing
- Players covered with Personal Accident Insurance
- New revenue streams through diversification of programs
- Flexibility: Providers can deliver just one or multiple programs
- The platform is available to Clubs, Associations, LGAs, RSAs & other private providers
Brighton Soccer Club
"It's really important for our club to offer a program through the summer months, because the off-season is a huge piece of time in terms of six months.
So getting them playing in the summer months means that they keep their skills up - and it means that we can bring in people that aren't necessarily members of our club to play with friends. It's a much more social environment."